Thursday, April 30, 2009

REVIEW: NARS ORGASM BLUSH


I've heard so many reviews about this particular blush and thought oh, wow it's going to be the damn best blush I ever own. Unfortunately, after buying it, it wasn't that great. I hardly touch this blush. I don't know what I was thinking when I was trying it on at Sephora. I think it was during the time I was going through a makeup phase other than that I don't think I would have bought it now. This blush is laying in my vanity drawer right now and hardly used up. The color doesn't match me. I think it's too peachy coral for me. It did however match my niece. So I'm thinking about taking this back and getting a different shade. I own this blush for 5 month now. The texture is great so I can't complain there and the amount that you get for your money is well worth and spent, especially the quality that you get out of this blush is good. But the down side is that the color is not that special. Like I said, it's been one of sephora's besting selling blush and thought it'll be the last blush that I own but nope, it was the opposite. I would give this a 4 out of 5 stars. I love the quality and the amount that you get for the money but I would choose a different shade. Some people might like this shade but for me, it doesn't suit me so I would say try it out on your cheek before buying. Don't swatch it on your hand like I did because it might go to waste. I didn't even open this product until after a month that I've got it because I ordered a whole bunch of cosmetics and I got a whole bunch from Christmas. One thing that I do have to say is that Nars blush are good blush and worth the money! Will buy again but in different shade.

No comments:

Post a Comment