Thursday, April 30, 2009

REVIEW: SMASHBOX FACE PRIMER

Comes in 3 different sizes:

1 oz for $36
2 oz for $49
.5 oz for $16

After using this for 2 days straight I've realize that it made my foundation smoother, not only that but everything on face looked smoother like my blush, bronzer, contour, and most important my face and skin looks flawless! I know it seems unbelievable but if you don't have perfect skin or smooth skin trust me, this stuff is good. It does the job and your makeup looks amazing!

Right after you put this primer on you can feel a difference in your skin. Your skin is smoother, baby soft, and the texture of your face is undescribable. I know this sounds crazy but I've really think I found my face primer that'll make my skin look flawless and feels baby soft. Definitely a must have for me after trying the sample from my Ulta order. Ladies, I've many items before and believe me I was disappointed but this primer is a must have. If I have to rate it it would get a 4 1/2 out of 5. Why? Because the product it self is great and excellent but it's a little pricy for the amount that you get. Other than that this is a must have!

No comments:

Post a Comment