Friday, December 4, 2009

Flirt -N- Love

I haven't been blogging for a couple of months now because I have became

lazy of it. I'm going to start updating my blogging and customizing it. But let's

start with the haul that I recently purchased.

I love bows because it always remind me of hime gyrau style...which

is love and adorableness!

FLIRT 40 eyeshadow palette

Each year, these palette would always be sold out online and in store but
this year I was an early bird and got my hands on these baby. I haven't
swatched them nor play with them yet, just got them yesterday but I will
blog on how I like them and do swatches of them. I love the packaging, it's
so cute and *unique*. Hint, hint, unique = miss may! LOL!




Here's a closer look at all 40 colors. I wish there was more
brown like the palette from last year, but it's pretty versatile.
Except I wish there were some pink in it, but I will just have
to wait for next year's palette.


It's originally $29.99 but it's on sale for $24.99 but
I got mine for $14.99 because I got a $10 coupon.
Even if it was $24.99 I would have still got it because
I heard so many good things on it and people said that
they are far better then the coastal scent palette. These
goodies are limited edition and once they're gone, it's gone
so if you want them you should get your hands on it. At my,
local Kohl's there was only a couple left.



I have been dying to get my hands on these boots and finally
got them. I'm so in love with tall boot, right now. I have been
on a fashion craze for the couple of past weeks. These baby finally
arrive today! I was so anxious and excited I kept checking at the
door to see if it has arrive..heheh...dork, I know!

Here's how it looks on me.



Here's a closer look at it.





A more overall look of my boots.
I wish I got them in black too, after I tried them on.
But too bad the black were sold out. I was so lucky to
get my hands on these because they were sold out as well.
Luckily, I called in and the lady said that there were one
left in my size and I told her I wanted it. I paid a hefty
$125 for it even though it's not a designer brand.


These are more specialize shoe that are custom made
for petite feet.





Roman
No I'm not typing it for the heck of it, it's the name of the shoe.
heheheh...






They had it in brown also but I decided to go with black.
As black always matches everything. I saw these everywhere
and it was an inspire to get them even though they were $80
bucks!








Here's a more in depth and detail look at them.




That's it for now. This is all the haul I wanted to share with ya.
The rest of the things that I have recently purchase are just
clothing and tons of it. No makeup, except for this palette. I have
come to my time, where if I don't need it I won't buy it...meaning
makeup. I feel like there's too much to play with and when I get
new things I tend to forget the old ones. Plus sometime the new
makeup aren't as exciting as I thought it would be. So I'm leaving
my makeup addiction until I graduate from makeup school. Then
I would be on the hunt for more and more makeup! To-do!





No comments:

Post a Comment