Friday, May 1, 2009

Hot tools Curler

I bought mine from Ulta.com and heard about these many many times and thought that it was time I give it a try. It isn't what I had expected it to be. I thought the result was going to be "oh, wow!" After trying these out for a couple of months now it isn't all that as people have raved about it and review about it. I do like these curler heat up so fast that you don't even have to wait. The result of the 3/4 is very nice for prom look and if you want really tight curler. The 1 1/4 inch doesn't keep my curl in. I don't know if my hair is way too straight(naturally) or what but it doesn't keep the curls in even after all the hairspray stuff. I saw pursebuzz review long time ago but the result of mine didn't look anything like hers. I've got a 1 1/2 inch curler from conair and it keep my curl in even though I had to wait a while to release the clamp and sometime the conair one doesn't curler all of my hair. It curls some part and not some other. With the hot tool one, I had to keep going back to curl my hair to make it stay. So after curling this section I had to go back to the last one and re-curl everything. Aww...it was awful! Right after you curl it, you'll get a curl but once your hair cool you lose the curl. I'm going to give it a try because I want that romantic, loose curl with the 1 1/4 inch curler and review more about that particular curler. The 3/4 inch curl well but it's the 1 1/4 inch that I'm having trouble about. I was planning to order more from hot tools but after this one experience I'm holding back and thinking more about it.

3/4 inch

1 1/4 inch

These can be found on many websites so I suggest you google it. You can find these in your local sally beauty supply. They do carry different version these but just slight different with the name call helen of troy and instead of metal it's plastic. I've heard that these metal one are far more better then the plastic purple ones so I would say to stick to these. BTW, I got mine for a bargain from Ulta when they were having a hot tool sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment