Monday, May 25, 2009

Today

Hmmm...I had a long day today. I woke up around 9am to get dress and ready to help out at some relative's place. I came back home yesterday at 6pm from Minnesota and yes, I was very tire. These couple of days I've been very tire. I did get to stop by at the Albertville, MN outlet while I was up there. Wow, was it crowded on Saturday. There was tons of sale and that outlet was huge! It's even bigger then the one in Kansas City. I didn't get a chance to go to some of the stores that I wanted but at least I did get to shop at the CCO. I was hoping that there'll be plenty of things that will catch my eyes but there wasn't. I was hoping that they'll have more items than those that I've been to in Wisconsin but there was less stuff there. I would say pretty much 75% of the MAC items there I had it all. I was disappointed because it was a waste of 45 minutes drive from Saint Paul to Albertville. Oh, well I did pick up quick a few eyeshadow. I will be hoping to go to Johnson Creek and Aurora's Outlet this week! On the way home we past by Baraboo's outlet which has a CCO but my hubby says since this week we're "supposely" going to Wisconsin Dell. I can't wait! I'm so excited! I'll get to go to all three outlet this week! Even though I have been to the one in Johnson Creek a few time while I was here but I want to see if they have any new items that I want.
As I have blog before I didn't want to go to Minnesota but I'm glad that I went. I got to meet new people and they all were very nice to me and kind. It was boring at some part of the day but it was well worth it. I did get to go to the outlet that I wanted and got to go to some old places. It was a nice travel. Well, this is it I'm tie and kind of bumb out right now. I did get to see lots of babies today and some old faces. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment