Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Today

Today, I went to Chicago, IL. Me, my sister, my daugther, my hubby and my sis's bf went to Lincoln Park Zoo. It was amazing and big. There was lots of walking and I was glad to have my mule on. I didn't know that there was such thing as "a free zoo." I was amaze when I found out that this zoo is free. It's a zoo but located right on the park that's why it's called Lincoln park zoo. The zoo and the park are right next to each other. I was planning to do some shopping at Gurnee Mills Mall and Gurnee Outlet and maybe even in Chicago but things didn't go as planned. I woke up at 7am and we all left together at 11am (after eating lunch) and we got there at 1pm (i think or around 12:30, 12:45 since we had to drive around to look for parking). Well, I was surprise that I had survive without going shopping the whole day. I'm looking forward to shopping at the Gurnee Mall and outlet tomorrow. Yes, I did take photos at the zoo so when I do get home I will post them. I had lots of fun today and saw lots of animals. So if you live in Chicago I'm pretty sure you have been to this zoo but for those who have not, it's worth it because it's FREE and you only pay for parking. Thanks guys and I hope ya enjoy your weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment