Thursday, May 14, 2009

Midnight Sun

I haven't told ya but I am a big big fan of the saga Twilight. I have all 4 books including the director's book. I'm so in love with this saga and yes, I am finish with all four books. I also own the DVD. Midnight Sun is the fifth book that is going to be release but I've been lucky enough to have read it so far. I'm so in love with Edward Cullen not Robert Pattinson, maybe 25% only but definitely Edward is my prince charming! Any who, I'm enjoying reading midnight sun right now and yes, it's so interesting. All four books are basically from Bella (the main girl) point of view but this fifth book is from Edward's point of view. Even though this fifth book is a re-run of twilight except from Edward's point of view and thinking I think that this is better and more exciting then Twilight. It's so fascinating and interesting. Gosh, I'm so in love with this saga. Right now I'm on page 93 (I think). I've been slacking off on this fifth book because it's online and not an actual book that I can carry anywhere and read it. This is why I've been slacking off and not really paying attention on it. Well, it's not that I don't want to but lately I've been so busy and every time when I'm on the net I'm always so busy doing other stuff..like makeup! LOL! Well, just to round up this collection it's worth buying it because it's so fascinating and you'll learn so much thing from it. This collection is worth every penny that you'll pay for it, you won't be disappointed. Thanks and I know I haven't done a full review on this collection but trust me you'll thank me later and for all those who do own this saga you know...how good it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment