Saturday, June 20, 2009

CCO, EBAY, VS and MAC

Look where did I go to?

This is what I got


guess what it is?






I got this other cleaner and a


brush for free. First time I got


something for free from coach..


I didn't know they do this but guess


the guy liked me enough to give me this.




got a signature coach cleaner





I got this for my cards and id


since they didn't have it in a


wallet size. I don't know why


the one in branson doesn't have much


wallet like the one in wisconsin.





This is one of the newest design for


their collection. I thought it was so unique


and different so I got it. The pinks are similiar


to the one I have but I just gotta have it!







This is a full view of it.




Here's all the skin care items I got. All of them are


from Estee Lauder. I got 2 brightening UV protector,


1 brightening cleanser and 2 brightening moisturizer.


I love this line from Estee it's the best and unbelievable!


I will be reviewing these in a few days since I have tried


some of these items out for months now.









Tenderling, strada, shy beauty, x-rocks and harmony blushes






guess what these are..


nope it's not studio fix fluid






fast eye response cream


&


mineralize satin foundation with SPF15


in NC30




I finally got the MAC 165 brush


which came out with the brunette


blonde and redhead collection.


*I can cross it off my list of


regretting items






here's a closer view of the


brush




structural brown paint






clinique acne solutions for disappearing blemishes


and what acne left behind





MSF in Blonde & Light flush


Finally got it! Yah me!






apres ski, sumputious olive, arctic grey and passionate
This is the least amount of eyeshadow I have ever


bought from MAC or the CCO.




pigments






gold stroke, gold mode and mutiny pigments





closer look at it






I got home and I found out that 2


of my ebay package has arrive which


I haven't been expecting.




This is what I got a NARS


eyeshadow duo in


India song.



sorry about the flash but this is


the best I could do. FYI even though


I got these off of ebay this one along


with 2 other items I got from this seller


is authentic NARS! You can't cheat me


when it comes to NARS.





This is the second package.


Don't you think this one looks


better then the first one?




Look what's inside....another


NARS blush in mata hari but...


notice that there's a nars signature


imprinted in the blush itself.


What does this mean? It's a fake!


Yes, FAKE NARS blush! I may not


own a lot of NARS but I do know NARS


well enough to spy a fake! This is what I


get for buying from ebay. I learn my lesson


I will not be buying from ebay no more


especially nars cosmetics! These are probably


the cheap kind that are made in China but


sold for cheaper price.



Look at my VS bag



I got a makeup remover, refreshing spray, sweet temptation


body spray (love this smell, I think they are discontinuing this


smell) and a 2 in 1 double ended pencil sharpner


here's a closer view of it




I also got this scooper at the CCO for my pigments


and for when I have any makeup projects.



MAC


I finally went to a mac standing and
finally got what I've been wanting and
waiting for... so after trying it out I decided
to get 2 of them. I love this packaging on
the lipstick alot more then I did with the
blush and eyeshadow.


braze new bronze lipstick



closer look at them




Read what this bag say


and that's exactly what


I'm trying to tell ya.





take time to appreciate the


simple and elegant packaging





dum dum dum...


a blush and lipgloss



Guess which color these babies are in?


striptease and deepthroat


Yes, I finally got it! It's off my list for


christmas!







It came with a real nice packaging and ribbon


wrapped around the box but I had to tore it


up to see which colors was I getting in this package.


first gloss:giza(coral) and boogie nights(fushica)


second glos:chihuahua(matte pink) and rose birman(brickred)


third gloss:sweet dreams(sparkly pink) and harlow(metallic taupe)



No comments:

Post a Comment