Tuesday, June 30, 2009

MAC #4

Ahhh! So finally my fourth order from
MAC came in. It was 9:35 am and the
UPS dropped by and I was so damn
surprise because they usually don't ship
until 11am. Better for me though...so here's
what I got.

Let's take a peek should we?

Marquised D' Lipstick


Don't know why I didn't get this earlier
but I had to order everything from this order
because of this particular lipstick. I was browsing
through ebay and saw this so I was like, "it's a nude
I gotta have it." end of conversation...hehehe. It's a
lustre but it doesn't have that much glimmer to it and
the payoff is so much more better then all's fair lipstick,
I'm pretty impress because I hate MAC lustre lipstick.




Swatches of marquise d'
lipstick

This lipstick isn't a matte but it
isn't sheer like other lustre lipstick
from MAC. We all know that lustre
lipstick from MAC are sheer with
shimmers in it. Well this one has very
little shimmer and doesn't show up that
much and the payoff is more pigmented then
other lustre lispstick.



Here's a better view of
the payoff of the color and
it shows the true color of
this lipstick.




Eyeshadows




antiqued, honey lust, romp, print
and mulch(which you can't really see)


FYI: Here's a whole bunch of photos of
all the swatches of shadows, I'm not sure
which one is better but I thought I would
upload all since I took so many. So judge for
yourself.

I'm very impressed with print.
It is a must have eyeshadow and
I'm glad I didn't wait long for it.
For the other rest of the shadow
I'm a little disappoint but I will
have to play around with it before
giving it a full review.
I got a lot of brown this time instead
of waiting for recycling and then getting
them was because I heard so much about it
but the browns aren't as great as I thought
it would be. I thought it was going to be
true brown colors but it isn't.

Here's a pretty good photo
of the payoff of all the 4 shadows.





Don't know why I upload 2 photos
at the same time, but let's see if
anything is missing from both photo?
Antiqued: seems like a veluxe pearl,
kind of like an brunt brown color
honey lust: lots of shimmer in it but
the color is so pretty, I think minus the
shimmer it's such a pretty highligther.
It is a peachy pink shadow with tons
and tons of shimmer in it.
Romp: a light brown with
gold unertone to it which reminds
me of cocomotion pigment
Print: dark greyish which goes well with
carbon and electra eye shadow
Mulch: probably my favorite out of all the
brown. It's a brown with few shimmer in it
I'm guessing it's a veluxe eyeshadow




I like this one better.





Blushes



Swatches
From left to right: fleur power, buff, ambering rose
and breezy



Closer view

Fleur power: soft pink
buff: neutral color, on the site it was describe
as a pinkish brown blush but it's more of a
natural shade
Ambering rose: a rusty reddish/orange blush
with a metallic undertone to it
breezy: a vivi bright pink shade with a
metallic undertone to it


This photo shows the true
color of these lovely blushes. My
favorite blush out of these are
fleur power.

This is all I got from this haul. Hmm...
it seems little, somehow when I ordered
this box and the third one it seems a lot
but it came out to be very little stuff..

No comments:

Post a Comment