Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Tresemme Heat Protection



I have finally found my favorite thermal protection hair care.
This is my second bottle and I'm almost done with it. I haven't
fully tried every brands there is out there but I will say that for
$4 bucks this stuff works really good. I could see a big difference
in my hair when I do put it on before styling and without it before
styling. I give this a thumbs up! I like the smell, it smells good and
kind of attracting. So if you're looking for a cheaper alternative, one
that works good and smells good then I would pick this up.
Where can you find it: any where from drugstores to grocery stores
how much: around $3 something so $4 bucks would be right
packaging: cute and very convenient
will I buy again: yes, definitely must have!
I seriously love this stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment