Thursday, June 25, 2009

Random Items

So I was doing some light shopping and got these items
because I had coupons for it or it was either on sale.

got me another color filler for my brushes.
I own 2 already so I was like a third one won't
hurt since my brush collection is growing plus
I got it for 50% off.

Target was having a sale so I got this
for the same price as I got it at Walgreen
when they usually go on sale for the Voluminous
mascara.


Also got this at target. I'm a big HK fan
if ya haven't notice yet...for my palettes.


Look where I got these nail art deco
polishes from? I got it for a cheaper
price then those who bought from online.



I found these at my local store
and you know what they would be great for?
Great for pigments!

I think this rounds it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment