Monday, June 1, 2009

Hey, guys I haven't been blogging much because I've been sick with a cold. A few days ago I was having a fever but now I still have a cold and a really bad cough. Even though I've been sick lever since last week Wednesday I have been able to walk and shop. Yes, I know I should have been in bed resting but its me! Even when I'm sick I had to do some shopping since I'm in town. My resting can wait even though I'm really hating my cold now! What are my plans for tomorrow? Hmm...hopefully I'll get to go to the Tanger Outlet in Baraboo, WI if not then I'll be going to other places that are on my mind. I'll be leaving Wisconsin soon this week maybe this Thursday. If I don't go bowling on Wednesday then we'll probably leave on Wednesday. Gotta go and cook and rest so talk to ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment