Saturday, June 13, 2009

Chi and Clinique

I went strolling at the mall for no particular item. But did end up getting
some good stuff or should I saw awesome items!
I gotthis whole set and in it it has the makeup remover, dramatically moisturizing lotion,
clarifying lotion, an eye cream to reduce puffiness, dark circle and lines, a moisturizer with
spf of I don't know, and a cleanser but can't remember which one.

I also got this chi silk infusion. If I haven't told ya yet I love love
this product. It makes such a big difference on your hair this is one
product that really makes your hair shine! I have the 2 oz one which
I haven't open yet but I bought it last december because I heard so much
about it but don't know why I waited so long to use it or open it up. I went to
wisconsin and my sister was using her 2 oz one they we both bought at the same
and I kept using hers and for some odd reason before styling my hair I would reach
out for this product. That was when I discover how good and awesome this product
really is. So from now on I'm going to start using my silk infusion before styling my hair.
I got this at an awesome deal so I would look around town and see if this thing is on sale
or if you can find it an awesome discount store like I did!


No comments:

Post a Comment