Thursday, June 25, 2009

Collective Haul

So I didn't expect my MAC items to come in this quickly
but it did, usually it would take them a week to get to me
but this time it took 3 days.


Look at all the goodies inside this
first box

I got me a mineralize skinifinish,
studio fix plus as a backup and
studio scuplt foundation


You've probably seen it a thousand times
but here's a view of mine.



Mac brush cleaner

Paint Pot
groundwork, rubenesque and bare steady





Pigments
&
Solar Bits



Teal, circa plum, fushcia,
pink bronze and impassionated
solar bits.



Look how shiny these two brushes are
I have never ever seen any of my MAC
brushes like shiny.
MAC 134 BRUSH




MAC 138 BRUSH


BLUSHES



top: peachykeen
bottom 2:dolly mix and pinch me




eyeshadows refill pan



brule, dazzle light,
silver ring, knight divine,
that's all that I could name..sorry
I don't feel so good about getting my
palettes out and searching for which one
is which.



These next items are thoses that
are from the second box from
MAC. I had 4 orders and these
are two of them.
MAC bulk wipes



studio sculpt, select moist and
select.... concealer



moisturelush eye cream




aquavert, 100 stroke and deep shade
eyeshadow


all's fair lipstick



perfect topping, soft and gentle,
and refined MSF




MAC brush holder case
for on the go


Here's my ebay haul as well. It came
in the same day that my MAC boxes
came but it came later in the afternoon.

Here's what I got from ebay:
MK enriched moisturizer formula 1




Benefit coralista blush


bottle green eyeshadow

No comments:

Post a Comment