Saturday, June 20, 2009

Drugstore Haul

I bought the sunday newspaper looking for a particular subject on it but
I enjoy looking through the ads of different store. I looked at May
Drugstore warehouse and saw that they were having a sale on an airbrush
mineral foundation called Aeor Mineral. They feature a women's face with
a before and after photo and I liked the effect but it's only advertisment so
we all know that it looks differently when applied on us. But I was stolen away
with it so I knew I had to get it. FYI If any foundation says airbrush or tends
to come in a can I'll get it. From when I first put on gloss to lipstick I knew that
the one and only foundation that'll ever fulfill my dream of having that flawless
look is airbrush! Yes, when I was around 10 years old to my teen I knew which
type of foundation I wanted!
  • Second of all why do I have to have these type of foundation? Long time
  • ago when I was in junior high and high school I saw these advirtisment of
  • people getting their makeup done by airbrushing so that was when I knew
  • what I wanted to achieve the ideal look.




Here is the feature foundation in buff. They didn't
have a tester so I just went with luck and viola, it
was my perfect shade. *review will be up shortly*
So I looking around trying to find that particular foundation and
I saw OPI nail polishes. They were on sale for $4.99 but at that
drug store they are sold for $7.99 which is a lot cheaper if you
were to bought it from a salon.

So out of how many shades I choose these.
Tickle my france & Boris and natasha





I also got this since someone threw away my other can
which was only half way thru or not even half way done
with it.




No comments:

Post a Comment