Thursday, July 2, 2009

Clinique Even Better Makeup SPF 15

So I got the chance to review this foundation. It's supposely suppose to evens your skin and a corrector. I got this as freebie in on of my glamour magazine 6 months ago but never got to it, until now. The shade I got somehow match me instantly and when I saw the shade from 6 months ago, I knew it was my shade. The shade I got was neutral. Here's a description of this foundation: meet the makeup that virtually erases the need for makeup. Wear new dermatologist-devloped even better makeup SPF 15 and something amazing happens: without any makeup, see improved clarity, a more even skin tone, visibly diminished age spots. In just 4 to 6 weeks. For all ethnicities. Try new even better makeup SPF 15 now!

It comes in 20 different shades. It's 1 fl oz. and cost $24.50. Can be found at clinique.com, your local clinique stand or some CCO.


So what's my impression of this foundation? I know I don't have the actual size to be able to try it out fully but when something is good, it's damn good! This foundation feels so light which reminds me of studio fix fluid. So far I don't own any light foundation and this one just feels so light, natural and it's as if you have no makeup on. It's easy to blend and work with. When wearing this foundation it makes you feel very natural. Even though it's a light foundation, it stay all day and through those long hard hours, so it's pretty impressive. This foundation is sheer but not sheer enough that it covers up your blemishes, acne scars and freckles. When I look in the mirror I forgot to look if it has even my skin or not but will post that later. After reading their advertising I wanted this foundation but after trying it out, I think I might really go for it. It feels nice, natural, and the ingredients in it seems to be healthy. Yes, healthy as in not breaking me out and when you put it on it feels so organic!


Has anyone tried this foundation yet? Let me know what you think of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment