Thursday, July 16, 2009

Collective Haul from this Week

I know I have said no more makeup but the stuff I have
here hardly contains makeup. I just got some of the things
that I was looking for and finally found it, so I had to buy
it.
First, of all I got the revlon makeup earser pen.
Thanks to miss emilynoel I got a chance to get
this products and tried it out. This is like "magic"
I really do mean what I say about this product.
I love it so much, I just bought two of them because
they were really hard to find, trust me I looked
all over at many different places and found them
Carthage, which is a 20-25 minute drive from where
I live. I don't know how to describe this product but
you must own one of these baby if you're into makeup!
The only thing I can say about this product is that
it takes off your smear, smudges of eye products and
lips, takes off your mistake from lips and eye products
and it's magic! It was love at first sight when I first, tried
this product on. I knew I was going to love it!
Loreal Collagen Mascara
I have been wanting to try this mascara out but I am not
that desperate nor do I pay any attention to it. But I was
strolling down the makeup eye to look for the revlon makeup
earser and came across this. It was two for the price of one,
so I got it to try it out to see how it would work out.


Mirror mounting hardware set
I got this for my mirror, the one that I bought with
everything else from this haul but I forgot to take a
photo of it. It is the cutest pink mirror ever and one
to drool for. But I guess, it will have to be appreciated at
a different time.


Hello Kitty Stickers
I was surprise that they had this at Walmart. Well it
was at the other walmart in carthage, my walmart don't
have any HK stickers. They aren't the best I have seen
but they are HK, so I got it for my palette. My hubby says
it's unprofessional to put stickers on my palette which I know
it is but I hate how I always get confuse on which palette is which.
So I decided to put stickers on them that way I know which one
is which. I didn't put just any regular label because it's too plain
and dull.



Hahah..this next item is not beauty related

so be aware.
My little princess got hungry so we, as in me and her
went to BK and got us some food.



I didn't take a photo of all the food we got

but I did take a photo of these fries because
they are probably the most beautiful, long
and perfect fries I have ever seen from BK or
McDonald.



That's it for my short little haul. I know it wasn't much but like
I have said I don't plan to buy any more makeup. FYI I was suppose
to go to wisconsin but I changed my mind about not going but now,
I really want to go and see my sister and my niece. The hubby says
we're going but I don't want to go if we're going for the camping trip
with his side of the family. It's way too short of a trip for me and I
really want to just spend time with all the girls. I live far away from them
and we don't get to see each other or hang out much so I just want
quality time with them. So we're going to have to see what happens
and BTW I haven't gotten my hair cut. New things came up and
I'm still debating!

No comments:

Post a Comment