Thursday, July 30, 2009

Matrix Voluminzing Shampoo & Condition

I have been using this set for 2-3 years now and I must say
this set is amazing. If you ever wanted that volume in your
hair without having to tease, all you need is this shampoo and
condition. What I do is take a dime size of shampoo and rub it
into my hair. Let it sit for 5-10 minutes, I know it's long but it
really does sets into your hair, and then wash my hair out. Next,
I take a dime size of condition and rub it into my hair, let it sit
in your hair for 5-10 minutes and wash it out. After coming out
of the shower, I usually wrap my towel around my hair and keep
it on for 5-10 minutes. I then take my towel out and let my hair
air dry, naturally, and wait till morning. The next morning, I get
that natural volume in my hair without having to tease.

It won't give you that big volume, sexy hair that you're picturing
but this shampoo and condition does give your hair more volume.
By more, I mean you'll be able to see the volume and a big difference
in your hair.
This set can be found at any hair salon, usually some salons has it as a
set for $26 bucks. They last a long time but do expire in 12 months. All
you need is a dime size because once you rub it into your hair, it will
spread out and be enough even if you have thick or thin hair. Trust me
a dime size is enough as I do have medium thick hair and it will be enough.
My overall reaction to this set is that it is worth the money, if you buy
it in a set. It does last quiet a long time, my first set last me two years
and this set(which is my second) last me one and a half year. If you want
volume in your hair then this the only shampoo and condition that I have
experience that really does the job. I have tried many other brands, from
high ends to drugstore and this is the magic worker. I love this set and I
do plan to buy more from this brand because I have tried their other shampoo
and condition that does different things and I have to say, I am impress and
in love with this brand! Let me know if you have tried this brand or set out
and what the results are for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment