Thursday, July 30, 2009

Random Pick & Choose

Yesterday, was just a random day I wasn't planning to go shopping
nor buy anything. But I did take my brother to get some things and
I came across these goodies, for a bargain. When I mean bargain, it's
a really great deal!

Maybelline lipstick from left to right: true pink, winsor pink and butternutty
Maybelline lip liner in rose

Here are the swatches
L-R: Winsor Pink, true pink, butternutty and rose lip liner
I did see these lipsticks in CVS and Walgreen and they were buy one , get
one for free. I almost picked them up but I am glad I held out because I
got a better deal on it! I think I am planning to get more of these lipsticks.
I just have to cruise around and see what each different store has...well this
is it for now and let me know if you have tried these lipsticks out before.

No comments:

Post a Comment