Thursday, July 16, 2009

Collective Looks Over The Week *edit*

Here is what I had on yesterday, Wednesday.

Guess what I had on my eyes?
AHH! Look how the lighting in this bathroom


turned ever

face products
-studio fix fluid
-studio concealer
-MUFE concealer palette
-fresh soy face cream
-MAC moisture lush eye cream
-stila bronzer in shade 01
-MAC fast eye response cream
-beauty blender
-smashbox primer
-murad moisturizer
-laura geller blush in roseberry




eye products
-UDPP
-MAC painterly pp
-blonde's gold pigment
-satin taupe e/s from the smokey eye palette
-lightest shade as a highlight



lip products
-nyx thalia lipstick
-mac lip conditioning
-elf lip plumper/primer
-nars lipgloss (the pinkier side)
-elf lip define/shaper


Two to Glow Eyes


I really wasn't expecting to like this look and this
eyeshadow but it came out great. I saw MG's video
and fell in love with the look so that's why I bought
this eyeshadow but after not playing with it or even
touching it, my love for this shadow fade away. So I
was thinking about returning it but I wanted to play
with it to see if I should or should not. After playing with
this eyeshadow, I think I will keep it because it's not that
bad now that I think about it. I do sort of love the combination
but at first, I was like whooah! would I ever wear this. I think
this shadow is perfect for the summer and perfect for a bronze





MAC Fresh Green Mix




This was a look from this week, I want to say
monday but I am quite unsure.


No comments:

Post a Comment